Create your own Switzerland travel guide! All you have to do is select the type of places you''d like to include (restaurants, museums, etc.). When you''re done, you can download your Switzerland travel guide to your phone or tablet, or print it as a PDF.
Wondering what to do in Zurich, Switzerland for your first-time visit? This list of the best things to do in Zurich in 1 or 2 days includes all top attractions, museums, restaurants, and nightlife spots as recommended by a local. After living in Zurich for more than 6 …
A City Break Guide to Bern, Switzerland. 26/08/17 19 Comments. My latest adventure took me to the little-known Swiss capital of Bern, where I got to spend 3 days and 2 nights exploring the city highlights. It was the perfect amount of time to sink my teeth into this …
Switzerland is a country of still lakes, rolling hills and snowy mountainous landscapes. Located at the crossroads between Eastern and Western Europe, it also separates Germany from Italy, serving as the gateway to Southern Europe from the northern half of the continent.
Switzerland is one great big picture postcard. From border to border, you’ll find gorgeous rugged mountain views punctuated with picturesque villages hugging valley floors. It’s a paradise for hikers in the summer and skiers in the winter. The best places to go Swiss are its small towns, which are g
The Ultimate Guide to Skiing in Mürren, Switzerland. ia March 27, 2017 3 Comments. It’s been two months since I was skiing in the Swiss resort of Mürren and every time I see a friend or relative head off on a skiing holiday since then, I get these terrible pangs of longing for another week in the Alps!
The views from the top are absolutely gorgeous and exactly what you would picture when you think of mountains in Switzerland! Make a day trip out of this, have lunch at the top and take the world’s steepest cogwheel train to go up or down! Here is my Visitor’s Guide to Mount Pilatus!
Official YouTube channel of Switzerland Tourism, the national marketing and sales organization for Switzerland. Follow us as well on Myswitzerland.com, Faceb
Are you searching for a tour guide in Switzerland? You could find all of the best private tour guides, excursions and sightseeing tours on Privateguide.com. Just check it out!
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Switzerland on TripAdvisor: See 329,517 traveler reviews and photos of Switzerland tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. We have reviews of the best places to see in Switzerland. Visit top-rated & …
· Tick tock, don''t be late! Switzerland is known far and wide as being expensive, a mecca for offshore banking and stickler for punctuality. But this small country is so much more than that – with towns seemingly frozen in time, picturesque landscapes that take your breath away and a population of warm and friendly people always eager to help, Switzerland is quickly becoming a must-see
· About The World Travel Guide. The World Travel Guide (WTG) is the flagship digital consumer brand within the Columbus Travel Media portfolio. A comprehensive guide to the world’s best travel destinations, its print heritage stretches back more than 30 years, with the online portal reaching its 20-year anniversary in 2019.
: Amazing Swiss Trips
Getting married in Switzerland. Switzerland is another location ideal for both winter and summer weddings. This tiny landlocked country offers some of the most dramatic landscape and countless options for an incredible wedding abroad. Fancy a castle wedding in Switzerland? Find out more about this perfect wedding destination!
The best time to visit Switzerland largely depends on whether you’re planning a city or mountain break. The former are best visited in the temperate summer months (June–Sept). Rainfall varies widely, with the northern cities (Bern, Zürich) experiencing more overcast skies than, for instance, Lugano, which tends to have long periods of sunshine occasionally punctuated by short downpours.
Plan your visit to Switzerland: find out where to go and what to do in Switzerland with Rough Guides. Read about itineraries, activities, places to stay and travel essentials and get inspiration from the blog in the best guide to Switzerland.
· 50 wonderful things to do this winter in Switzerland From stunning alpine views to serene thermal spas and fondue feasts - find out what makes Switzerland so fun in the frosty season.
Explore Switzerland holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. | Look beyond the chocolate, cuckoo clocks and yodelling – contemporary Switzerland, land of four languages, is all about once-in-a-lifetime journeys, heart-racing Alpine pursuits and urban culture.
Explore Interlaken holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. | Once Interlaken made the Victorians swoon with mountain vistas from the chandelier-lit confines of grand hotels; today it makes daredevils scream with adrenalin-loaded activities. Straddling the glacier-fed Lakes Thun and Brienz and capped by the pearly white peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, the town is the
· Travel Guide to Geneva, Switzerland . Where to Stay in Geneva. I stayed at Hotel President Wilson which has an awesome waterfront location and is within walking distance to many of the city’s best sights. On a budget? Both Hotel Cornavin Geneve and Hotel Suisse are comfortable stays in the same central location for under $200 USD/night.. For a unique B&B experience on the water (literally
· Hiking in Interlaken Switzerland. This guide has everything you need to plan bucket list hikes in Interlaken to Harder Kulm, Roteflue & Jungfrau. Hiking in Interlaken Switzerland. This guide has everything you need to plan bucket list hikes in Interlaken to Harder Kulm, Roteflue & Jungfrau. Although Zurich was my base during a recent stay
· Switzerland Travel Guide: Money Saving Tips. Switzerland is a very expensive country. There’s no hiding that fact. But there are plenty of ways to save money in the country so you don’t go bankrupt while visiting. Here are some helpful, high value ways I lowered my costs
Inhale the fresh mountain air at this breathtaking destination. The best bet to enjoy winter holidays in Switzerland, Jungfrau Region’s splendid scenery will surely leave you spellbound.Peaks of the lofty mountains – the Jungfrau, Monch, and Eiger are coated with milky white snow and present a beautiful contrast to emerald valleys in the Alpine paradise.
Switzerland is a beautiful country with many things to offer. You really do not need a car, as the public transportation is definitely very convenient. In fact, you get to see more beautiful things on the train. This is a complete guide to the transportation in Switzerland. Transportation in Switzerland: Train. The Swiss trains are very efficient.