· Tungsten carbide is a much more versatile material than most other metals. It is four times as hard as titanium and twice as hard as steel. Tungsten carbide is much more heat resistant than both metals as well. Tungsten carbide fact has a variety of uses due to
· mining and civil engineering tools, as well as dies and heat-resistant members. One characteristic of tungsten demand breakdown by country/region and application (Fig. 1) is that carbide tools account for approximately 61% on a global average. Notably, in Japan, carbide tools account for a higher percentage of the tungsten demand than the
A Glance Back at Tungsten ca. 2007, Courtesy of ITIA. This week, we pick up where we left off in our look back at an ITIA newsletter article, “ A Family’s Day with Tungsten,” and how tungsten uses circa 2007 compare with uses today, as seen through a day in the life of a family. Tungsten …
Applications for our Products. USES FOR TUNGSTEN. Light Bulb Filament ; Electrical Contacts ; Heating Elements ; Plastic Densification ; Production of Tungsten Carbide ; Additive for Strengthening Steel ; USES FOR TUNGSTEN CARBIDE. Dies and Punches ; Mining Equipment ; Machine Tools ; Abrasive Products; USES FOR CRUSHED TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
· Radiation Shielding Tungsten > Uses of Tungsten Carbide > Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools for Machine Tungsten Carbide Insets Tungsten Carbide Sheet Tungsten Carbide Indexable Inserts Tungsten Carbide Plates Tungsten Carbide Rotary File Tungsten Carbide Knives Tungsten Carbide Saw Blade Tungsten Carbide End Mill
We are specialized in all kinds of tungsten carbide profiles and dies, cutting tools, mining tools, wear parts and all kinds of non-standard customized tool parts with high performance in the industry. For details about the below products, please click the More on below pictures
The increase in the number of end-use industries that use tungsten carbide and related products and the ever-increasing application areas have all led to the surging demand of tungsten carbide worldwide. The top uses of tungsten carbide include their use in metal cutting, wear parts, mining and drilling tools.
Tungsten has a myriad of different uses, mostly for applications when you need something extremely hard. Some of the best drill bits are made from tungsten carbide, along with saws and cutting
· Tungsten carbide is sometimes colloquially referred to as simply "carbide." Its general definition is described as: Tungsten carbide is an inorganic chemical compound which contains equal numbers of tungsten and carbon atoms.
Due to these characteristics, the product is widely used in construction, metalworking applications and mining. The global mining industry’s usage of tungsten carbide as drilling, boring, and cutting tools will likely propel the tungsten market growth as the demand for precious metals in China and other developing countries increases.
Zigong Sun Trade Co., Ltd., Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Cemented Carbide Mining Tools, Cemented Carbide Wear Parts and 175 more Products. A Verified CN Gold Supplier on Alibaba.com.
Alibaba.com offers 7,351 tungsten carbide uses products. such as stainless steel, ceramic. You can also choose from free samples, paid samples. There are 7,351 tungsten carbide uses suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying country or region is China, which supply 100% of tungsten carbide uses respectively.
Cited by: 1
Tungsten, chemical element that is an exceptionally strong metal. Occurrence, properties, and uses. The amount of tungsten in Earth’s crust is estimated to be 1.5 parts per million, or about 1.5 grams per ton of rock. China is the dominant producer of tungsten; in 2016 it produced over 80 percent of total tungsten mined, and it contained nearly two-thirds of the world’s reserves.
· Early coal mining tools were made of steel, eventually leading to different types of hardened steel. Then came the carbide revolution, which began in the 1920s, but really took off after World War II. The earliest tools with cemented carbide bits increased the lifetime of rock drills by at least a factor of 10 over steel-based drills.
Tungsten’s most important use is as tungsten carbide in hardmetals, where its use us essential to industrialisation as it allows for the high speed drilling, cutting, pressing, moulding of all types of material. Secondary uses are in electronics and specialist steels/super alloys.
Alibaba.com offers 16,741 tungsten carbide mining tools products. About 56% of these are mining machinery parts, 1% are other hand tools. A wide variety of tungsten carbide mining tools options are available to you, such as high manganese steel, carbide, and carbon steel.
Mining tools: Tungsten carbide in mining tools application focus on the mining tips, with the character of super hard, wear resistant,and corrosion resistant, mining tools with tungsten carbide tip is long lifetime--about 5 to 6 times of the common steel iron mining tools,and performs well in saving labor time, relieving heavy labor and
Cemented tungsten carbide material has been widely used in the hard metal industry for the manufacture of cutting tools, drilling tools, mining and machining tools and high wear resistant parts.
The word "carbide" denotes a compound of carbon and another element or elements. When the term is used by itself, it usually refers to calcium carbide, or sometimes, tungsten carbide. Other types of carbide include silicon carbide, boron carbide and aluminum carbide. These substances have various industrial, engineering and uses.
Tungsten: uses; Cemented carbide; Cemented carbide, also called hard-metal, is the most important usage for tungsten, and its main component is tungsten carbide (WC) whose hardness is only slightly lower than diamond.As cemented carbides combine the great hardness and strength of tungsten carbide with the toughness and plasticity of a metallic alloy binder, such as Co, Ni or Fe, they are
· Tungsten carbide represents a massive step on for the mining industry. The need and benefit of using tungsten carbide in the mining industry is very apparent when you consider what was used before tungsten carbide was brought to the fore. The majority of work in a mine was initially undertaken with a pick axe and a shovel.
Tungsten Cemented Carbide Inserts, Carbide End Mills Mining tools: Tungsten carbide in mining tools application focus on the mining tips, with the character of super hard, wear resistant,and corrosion resistant,mining tools with tungsten carbide tip is long life time--about 5 to 6 times of the common steel iron mining tools,and performs good in saving labor time, relieving heavy labor and
Sweden successfully developed titanium carbide coating tools in 1969. The tool matrix is tungsten carbide titanium cobalt or cobalt tungsten carbide, titanium carbide coating surface thickness is only a few microns, but compared with the same alloy tool brand, the service life is three times of the time, and the cutting speed is increased by 25
· Xiamen Golden Egret Special Alloy Co.,Ltd (GESAC) was found in 1989, is one Sino-foreign joint venture company of the core subsidiary corporations of the listed state-own Xiamen Tungsten Group.